Money, Let's be friends !

hmm.. still confused about this thing. The thing that makes me frustated along this 2weeks.
The thing that makes my time spent much. The thing that makes my mind full of DREAMS ! Dream of going abroad. Yeah, I've waited for this chance since long time ago. I always dream about this. And now, when it comes ! I'm just confused. Keep asking myself what am suppose to do? what first step should I take? thinking that it'd be so HARD for me to pay the ticket. Then again, IT becomes my biggest obstacle in achieving my dream. Oh, It is not always that simple. Can't it just be so easy ? Money.. money.. oh money !
I have to own YOU just to make my Dream come true ! Money, I have only 20 days left to have you in my pocket! Money, I have only 20 days left to chase you ! Just come closer, don't be afraid ! I terribly NEED YOU ! there's no enough time for us to bargain. Just COME ! FAST! there's no more time for you to play with me. I say, COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment