It's just so PERFECT !

well well well.
OH AM SO IMPRESSED BY HER !
last night i just read my senior's blog, and it's so perfect !
Her english, the way she write her blog, it's just so perfect !
I can't take my eyes away from reading. oh, I just can't stop.
The way she makes me sinking in her story. Oh, I just wanna be like her.
I have to use English in my post more often. And I think I am going to start using it from now on. It doesn't matter about the loussy Grammar, or limited vocabs. I just wanna write in ENGLISH, as one of students in English Department. Shame on me ! If I couldn't use it very well then.
Ohhhh.. SHE IS SO SMART !
everything she tells in her post really inspiring me. She just talks about her daily life, every little things around her. But It's just so Unthinkable when I read it.
I don't even realized that the unimportant things can be quite IMPORTANT when we see it in another perspective.
and she DID that ! she always does. impressive !
Talking bout me and her, we've known each other since the last seminar at The Australian Embassy we attended. Um wait, I guess not ! I've known her since the last time I beat her in Scrabble Competition at my campus. Yeah, She was beaten by ME ! hahaa. I was the third winner at that time, and she got nothing ! oh, finally I found something to be proud of.
I can say that I'm a huge fan of her.
I don't know ! She's just perfect.
She got everything I always dream about. She got talent, extraordinary thoughts, self-confidence, fluent-english-spoken, great knowledge, Oh I can't say it one by one! I always envy her about what she got. Her life is so perfect.
She graduated with Cumlaude title in her degree, and now She works as public servant in The Ministry of Foreign Affair which I always dream about.
SHE tends to get what I want. She tends to get what I dream about.
Seeing her success, it encourages me much ! I can see her process in getting her success.
We can't just take it for granted. It needs time, it needs process. Just love the way you striving for. It will lead you to the Final Point ! time, effort, chance and lucky. They meet at the same time. It will lead you to the word, SUCCESS.
and yeah. She inspires me much !
Thanks to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment