Give IT up?

Thinking that it is soooooooooo hard to get money, I'm giving up anyway. It needs more time to get it accomplished. And the deadline is June 27th ! While my invitation letter hasn't been come yet. How can i get my VISA without it?? Oh STUPIDE ! they're stupid. I guess they don't know where Indonesia exactly is. They sent it by postal in handwriting. Why on earth the didn't sent it by email ! it'd be easier then. What AGE do they live in?? *errkkh. They must use their brain if they have any. It makes everything difficult.
It's only 16days left. And I haven't get everything done !

OH. SHOULD I GIVE UP THIS TIME?

Let my dream go with the wind ! just let it goooooooo over??
ohhh.. hoping other chances would come by then.

OK. let me think twice.
Should I give this up?

No comments:

Post a Comment