I'm sooo... into WRITING.

hhmmm.. I posted more often recently, didn't I ? n_n
hhaaa.. I don't know.. I just feel free when I'm writing, talking about everything without bothering anyone. I don't feel afraid of making mistake. I can just delete it, and it won't leave any trace.
While speaking, it is so hard to avoid making mistake. I can never pull it back, and pretend that everything's fine, nothing's wrong. It cannot be so simple!
The words coming out from your mouth can be so sharp than the sword. Once I make mistake, it won't be faded away. Therefore, I sometimes keep many words in my mind, then pull those out in my post.
In some conditions, I can't just SPEAK. I can't open my mouth then say some words in such structure. The words just vanished by sudden, and I have nothing left in mind. I have no idea what d'hell is wrong with me. It always happens!

THIS FEAR
(afraid of making mistake) and actually I really am afraid of making mistake. It frightens me much.

I got so much comfort in writing.
The words. I can just spit it out in my post.
no more fear.

I DON'T FEEL AFRAID OF MAKING MISTAKE !
yeah, That's the main reason.
I like WRITING better than SPEAKING.

No comments:

Post a Comment