-----------------

You looked different recently. I mean it's not literally different, but you seemed too much thinking. I myself do not know what you have in mind. I don't know what bothers you much. I sometimes feel like a fool when I can't find a clue. You always told me that everything's fine. Nothing's wrong with you. Then again, I feel like a fool. I know that you're not. Something bothers you. But still, I don't know what is. Your eyes tell me something. Still, I can't find what is.
(It is not a judgment, I just feel it)

I love you just the way you are. You don't have to be someone else, You don't have to be perfect. I just LOVE you as you do.
Don't ever question me If I do love you. It makes me hurt.
It feels like you have no trust in me, you only have doubt.
Whereas, I do love you. I do care about you.
Just trust me, and I do too.

Sometimes You cannot see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others
- Ellen Degeneres-


No comments:

Post a Comment