Unexpected Recommendation!

Hi. its me again!

continuing my last appointment with the legendary doctor.
here we go again. 

Nov 2nd,
I met dr. Bambang as he is pointed out by Prof. Wahyu to give second opinion about my PCO and Cyst.
As I arrived at Klinik Moegni, the receiptionist said that the doctor would come at 4 pm. So i decided to wait for him, but not that I expected that he just showed up 2,5 hours later. Fineeeee.
Finally my name was called, so I was directed to come into the doctor's room. He commonly asked how many years our marriage is. It's been 4 years, and still counting~ i said. Afterthat, he ordered me to lay in bed and started the transvaginal usg-analyzing. He firstly check my left-ovarium which was indicated of PCO, and he said that there was no sign of PCO. It's clean he said. And turn to my Right one, then he saw cyst, 1.8 cm-sized as he explained. He told us that it's nothing to worry about yet he added to try the program if we want to get expecting soon. 
IVF, he mentioned.


In the next two days, Nov 4th.
As the appointment scheduled on , I saw Prof. Wahyu to give him dr. Bambang's result and le husband's medical test result. 
As usual, he started the session with smile and asking our condition dat time. 
We were good, in spite of our bad-mood of too-long-waiting.
I gave him all the result and he started checking le husband's result, and slowly gave us some explanation of each test (which are Blood test, Urine test, and Sperm Test). The result shows that my husband only needs to take some medicine and vitamin to let the sperm go faster. run.. faster run!....
Again, he thought that it's nothing to worry about. 

Now, there was my turn.
He checked dr. Bambang's notes of usg result saying that there's no indication of PCO in my right-sided ovary (alhamdulillaaah), still there's 1.8 cm-long indicated as endometriosis cyst. 
aaaandd, he recommended me to get surgery (called laparascopy) as soon as I'm ready to get expecting.
He let us think about it first because he thought that it's not a life-saving. It would only help me to get expecting real soon.
So, it depends on my decision. 


I would,
never,
expected those words! 
laparascopy?? 
whaaat??
oh . my. god. 



No comments:

Post a Comment