decide a decision

Saturdate with the doctor, again.
It was quite different this time because I got my friend accompanied me because my husband had to do stock-opname in his office. 
I arrived at the hospital around 9, and my booking number was 36. 
I asked the nurse to check how many number was called in, and it was only 5 numbers. So I decided to look for some food nearby because it'd took hours for my turn. 

just buying some time..

tik.. tok..tik..tok.. 

5 hours waiting, finally my name was called out. I was directed to go in and sit. 
As always, the doctor smiled and asked my condition.
He got confused at first and tried to reckon our last appointment's memories. 
he took a look on his last notes, and asked me why he didnt make any notes for dr. Bambang's result. I didnt know what I was supposed to answer for being asked like that. I said nothing, just smirked. 
Then, he chose to rewrite dr. Bambang's result on the book while murmuring something I didnt understand. 
To break that awkward moment, I passed him my medical test result. He accepted it and examined the results one by one. While taking some notes, he explained that I'm in proper condition to get the surgery and checked his agenda to find the suitable date for it. He let me see the date on calendar as he pointed out for me to consider. I couldnt negotiate but just agree with it. 
Soon after, he made a book for the surgery. He briefed me the detail.
The surgery will be held on 11th, at 04.30 am, assisted by dr. Cepi. 
He asked me to prepare one day before the surgery which meant to me that I had to make a room booked. 
I asked him if I need another preparation for the surgery. He once more convinced me that everything would be alright and I should just be ready for it.

Eat well. 
Drink vitamins.
Stay healthy. 

well, well. 
I have made a big desicion in my life. 
the word I'd never expected not even close in my imagination.
yes, 
the Laparascopy. 
I have convinced myself that everything would be alrite though it freaked me out for sure. 
I know,  it's for goodness sake. 
I have to be sure for it. 
Bismilllaaaaah.. 
Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illa billah..









No comments:

Post a Comment