watch your words

you know that sometimes you dont have to explain everything to everyone becauseeee... 
  • some people would never really care of what happen to you
  • some people just want to know; and that's it
  • you would only get negative vibes of their comment 
  • or you would just get hurt

Sometimes, or most of the time, people utter their own thought without knowing that it would bother others feeling or hurt feeling even worst. 
Sometimes, or most of the time, people preach like they really know the real condition or the real feeling of having such condition.
Sometimes, or most of the time, people ask abruptly and disregard the impact of such question; such as what if.. 

You never know that your "what if" would just let me down. 

You have to know that I dont need calming words, because it's too common. 
What I really need the most is warm hugs. 
You dont have to say anything, just let me get the calmy feeling.
Just let me convinced myself, 
that everything would be just fine.

You dont need to ask me if I am afraid or not. 
If so, I'd rather say yes. 
Because I really am.







No comments:

Post a Comment