single or double ?

I write this post in the name of my idleness and wasted time.. and...broken heart. (Aw, hahaha, don't take it too serious for the last thing I mentioned).
Oh, oh. It's raining here and it just comes up (a thought)
I suddenly wanna talk about 'being single' and 'being double' or 'being in relationship'.
Is there any one of you are 'single' or 'in a relationship' when you're reading this post ?
Hm, maybe YES, it is great to have a girl/boyfriend. But, then it doesn't mean that life sucks without any girl/boyfriend.

What is worse in 'being single'?

Sometimes, I hear a girl/boy friend of mine saying "oh, I don't have a girl/boy, I need to have one"
Uttering these words, you might as well be saying "oh, I'm really pathetic, and nothing really matters in this world unless I have a girl/boyfriend."

Hey, 'being single' is not a curse.
It is better for us thinking that 'our life is filled with plenty of things that keep us happy and busy, and yes even without a GIRL/BOYFRIEND.
(For me : I have great friends, family and I still have so many dreams to chase)
It's the time for us not to be accountable for anyone.
We have plenty of time to spend with our friends and family. We don't have to worry about what we look at saturday night. We don't have to worry arguing or fighting about 'small things'. And for girl, we don't have to worry if we gain weight, because we're the only one who notice.
We can just be 'us' without any complaints from the others who are not in line with us.
Don't let yourself fall into thought that 'being single' makes life incomplete.
You shouldn't feel like that just because you're not in a relationship.
Just complete yourself!

There's nothing foolish about wanting to meet a girl/guy who gives us that certain feeling like butterflies in our stomach, and sparks in our heart. (hahaha)
All we need is stop wasting time thinking 'how sucks our life without any of girls/guy is'.
No more questions about 'being single'; no more feeling envy with our friends who are in relationship.
We need to stand up people who think that 'being single' is a curse, or who label us 'too picky' just because we don't fall with every girl/guy we meet.
The truth is, we know what we're looking for and we know what we need.

It's wonderful 'being in a relationship' but there's also nothing worse than 'being a bad relationship.'

(From my experience: I know how important for us to listen to and follow our hearts than our heads. Just because someone else like your mother, your father, your sister/brother,your friend, even your grandmother thinks 'the guy/girl' is right for you, it doesn't make it true. It takes a lot of heartache to figure out all of this, but then again we have to remember that even painful splits/breakups are worth in the long run. They teach me so much about my own needs. They open my eyes to warn signs and give me the wisdom not to make the same mistake twice, even trice).
Sometimes I think, alone again??
Oh, but life is not over yet. It does go on.

Because it's so great 'being' single'. Then, we don't have to be stressful about not having a girl/boyfriend. (there's no need to make your/myself crazy).
If you or I meet a girl/guy and something does happen?
It's GREAT!
If it doesn't?
It's her or his loss, not us; not mine.
I already have a wonderful life.

So be it !!
Being single is not a curse people !

*rain and porch in the evening*

No comments:

Post a Comment