Physically, you and I are the same. We have similar frame.
We have hands to write; We have feet to walk; We have eyes to see; We have ears to hear; We have voice to talk; We have HEART to feel such emotions: anger, fear, happiness, sadness, doubt, or even LOVE.
Every parts we have are similar.
Then, what makes us different?
The thing is our BRAIN : mind, thought, paradigm.
Our brain is kind of operating system. We have our own system.
Brain operates each part of our body making such movements.
You walk on the right side, I do left; You look over the blue sky, I look over you; You say a, b, c, -- I do x, y, z; You hear it beautiful, I hear it horrible;
Those are the differences made by Brain.
Now, talking about Brain which operates Heart. It makes us feel such emotions. You feel happy, excited, cautious, while I feel hurt, sad, curious.
Everything we feel is different.
Nothing is the same.
That's the BRAIN which makes it all.

You do your way, I do mine.
Nothing is the same.

But, at one point, We'll meet.
We can find the sameness.
Where? When?
Who cares?

The point is..
Just do our way.. Then, we'll meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment